Fitness
Classroom
Freebies
AboutMe
Home


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Classroom Organization Part Uno

Happy 4th of July!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.  I have family coming over for a pool party in a bit.  We've had some crazy storms the last few nights.  Thank heavens Bella is not storm sensitive!

My classroom floors are finished so I went to work for a few hours yesterday.  I promised myself that I was going to do some major organization before I even started moving furniture.  One of my main problem areas is this cabinet. I'm sort of the girl scout of our first grade team (all ten of us) and of my friends in preschool.  When they need something, they send a note to me.  I usually have whatever they need in this cabinet.  The problem is that I end up on my hands and knees pulling EVERYTHING out to get whatever is needed.  It's very annoying!

I bought these organizers for 6.99 at Tar-get. I got some other GREAT stuff there too that I'll share in another post.  Haha, I need another summer shopping linky!
They are long and shallow so I can pack them higher and slide them in and out like drawers.

I put crafty supplies in two of them and paper products in another and then labeled them.

This is the end result which should work well for me and keep the knees of my pants clean!


3 comments:

  1. Love it, I so want to go to Target but my husband is refusing to let me step foot in the store right now!!
    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I know what you mean about having to get down so low to get things out of your cabinets, it is such a pain. I love this idea!
    What I Learned in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classroom organization is my favorite! This looks great!
    I am your newest follower! =)
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Hugs!